We're Hiring! Senior/Lead Front-End Developer
Incentivesmart are on a mission to help ambitious businesses build more #RewardingRelationships with their employees and customers. Our Multi-tenant SaaS system hosts B2B loyalty programmes for a diverse client base of international brands such as Michelin, Karcher, Kimberly Clark, Miele and Vodafone. We have experienced exceptional year-on-year growth including during 2020 and we are now looking to strengthen our development team.
Incentivesmart have the foundations of a well-established company, the culture and passion of a start-up, and seriously ambitious growth plans for the coming years. You will be an important member of a growing and highly motivated, team. Read more about our culture here. You'll work closely with our Lead Architect, design and customer success teams to lead the front-end direction of our core products. You’ll collaborate with other developers, writing code and developing user journeys that our users love, and you are proud of.
Essential skills required:
- Experience using Typescript
- Experience using pre-compilers such as LESS, SASS and SCSS
- Architect, design and Build complex user interfaces from the ground up using the latest web technologies
- You will own the front-end development for one or more of our product / services.
- Knowledge of page optimisation and bundling tools such as requirejs, rollup and webpack
- Experience in creating intuitive user journeys and amazing UX building a service from the ground up is preferred – be product-focused, driving the design, development, and implementation in order to turn a user’s pain-points into simple and elegant solutions that are loved
- Experience with version control (GIT)
- Ability to write well structured, semantic and maintainable code
- Experience in developing responsive applications that work across all devices and screen sizes
- Knowledge of best practices, usability and awareness of web standards, cross-browser and cross-platform issues
Not essential, but if you have experience in the following, even better:
- Knowledge of Web Components
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience with Bootstrap framework
- Experience with AWS cloud infrastructure
- Experience of working with a systems integrator/back-end developer, C# and .NET, would be advantageous but not essential.
- Website optimisation experience. (GZIP, file minification/compression, image optimisation)
- SEO experience would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite Personal skills
- You’ll be enthusiastic, passionate for all things code, comfortable working to tight deadlines and have a great eye for detail.
- You will be a team player, supporting your team members and being client facing when required.
- You can take direction, and are willing to listen, learn and share ideas with the team.
- Good commercial awareness with an ability to build to spec, collaboratively and with creative judgment.
- A good understanding of and interest in new technologies/developments, and forthcoming trends.
- Motivated, goal oriented and persistent with and ability to juggle and complete multiple projects while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work autonomously and have a can-do attitude.
What you’ll get:
- A fast paced and friendly culture
- Ownership and tons of opportunity to make an impact
- Excellent salary, performance related bonuses, pension and rewards
- Extensive package including retail, health and wellness benefits
- Training and personal development courses as appropriate
Interested? Apply now:
Please submit your CV on LinkedIn or to firstname.lastname@example.org and, if possible, include an online portfolio and/or Github account
NO AGENCIES PLEASE